|Modeled after the Cummins QSK23 industrial engine, the CFP23E engine platform is available in the G-Drive ratings which provide higher torque values and as an Industrial model for any VSPLC application requirements. It has advanced electronics which are capable of smooth operation, higher torque, and better throttle response.|
- One-piece Cast-iron Block - Features wide cylinder spacing for long life and excellent rebuild capability.
- One-piece FCD Iron Pistons - Provide the strength and durability to handle high cylinder pressures for long life.
- Twin Piston-cooling Nozzles – Increase reliability with direct cooling streams of oil beneath each piston crown and bowl rim for long life in high-load applications.
- Precision-honed FCD Iron Cylinder Liners - Machined for durability. Expansion and contraction will not create excess wear.
- Seven-bolt Cylinder Head - Supports increased power output with improved breathing and improved cooling efficiency.
CFP23E/EVS F15-F35 Specifics
CFP23E/EVS F15-F35 Downloads
|Emissions: EPA/CARB Tier 2||CFP23E/EVS-F15 Specification Sheet|
|Engine Type: 4 Cycle; In-Line; 6 Cylinder||CFP23E/EVS-F25 Specification Sheet|
|Aspiration: Turbocharged and Charge - Air Cooled||CFP23E/EVS-F35 Specification Sheet|
|Displacement: 1413 in3 (23.2 L)|
|Rotation: Counterclockwise from flywheel end|
CFP23E F10-F70 Specifics
CFP23E F10-F70 Downloads
|Emissions: EPA/CARB Tier 2||CFP23E-F10 Specification Sheet|
|Engine Type: 4 Cycle; In-Line; 6 Cylinder||CFP23E-F20 Specification Sheet|
|Aspiration: Turbocharged and Charge - Air Cooled||CFP23E-F30 Specification Sheet|
|Displacement: 1413 in3 (23.2 L)||CFP23E-F40 Specification Sheet|
|Rotation: Counterclockwise from flywheel end||CFP23E-F50 Specification Sheet|
|CFP23E-F60 Specification Sheet|
|CFP23E-F70 Specification Sheet|