|Modeled after the Cummins QST30, the CFP30 has higher torque, shorter service times, longer maintenance intervals, and increased fuel economy. Customers request this model due to the durability and compactness of the design which can be configured to meet most applications. Also one of the Cummins fire pump drive engines that offers flexibility to owners with its electronic-controlled Variable Speed Pressure Limiting Control (VSPLC) option.|
- Quantum System Electronics - A field-proven, fully-sealed wiring harness with fail-safe connectors integrates the Electronic Control Module (ECM) with the engine sensors for optimized engine performance, monitoring, and protection. High-speed ECM with a self-cooling mount is isolated from detrimental vibration loading.
- One-piece Ferrous Cast Ductile Iron Pistons - Provide increased strength and durability to handle increased cylinder pressures for longer life-to-overhaul, while allowing higher ratings over larger-displacement engines with aluminum pistons.
- Turbocharger - Designed by Cummins Turbo Technology, Holset® HX82 design improves air handling with an extended life-to-rebuild.
- Swirl-port Cylinder Heads - Optimize durability and combustion sealing. Advanced airflow improves fuel economy, low-end torque performance, and emissions capability.
- Advanced Valve Metallurgy - Chrome plating on valve stem and nitro-sulphurizing treatment on the entire valve surface provide additional durability.
- Two-stage Cummins® Oil Filter - Combines full-flow and bypass filtration to effectively remove harmful sludge and up to three times as many contaminants to reduce engine wear.
|Emissions: Non-certified||CFP30E/EVS-F10 Specification Sheet|
|Engine Type: 4 Cycle; V; 12 Cylinder||CFP30E/EVS-F20 Specification Sheet|
|Aspiration: Turbocharged/2 Pump - 2 Loop After-cooled||CFP30E/EVS-F30 Specification Sheet|
|Displacement: 1860 in3 (30.5 L)||CFP30E/EVS-F40 Specification Sheet|
|Rotation: Counter - clockwise from the flywheel end|