|The CFP7E features a cast-iron parent bore block structurally designed to reduce noise and increase durability. One of the Cummins fire pump drive engines that offers flexibility to owners with its electronic-controlled Variable Speed Pressure Limiting Control (VSPLC) option.|
- High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) Fuel System with Full-Authority Electronic Controls - Delivers high injection pressure (1600 bar) for improved performance and fuel efficiency at every rpm. Electronic controls deliver critical information for controlling costs, reducing maintenance, and seamless integration with other components.
- In-Cylinder Combustion Technology - Meets emissions standards without external components.
- Parent Bore Cylinder Block - Designed for reduced noise and increased durability. Built to handle high pressures.
- Directed Piston Cooling - Extends lifespan with lower piston temperatures.
- Wastegated Turbocharger - Designed by Cummins Turbo Technology, Holset® wastegated design optimizes operation across the torque curve with better low-speed performance and high-speed boost.
- Centered Injectors with Symmetrical Piston Bowls - Improved airflow and even fuel dispersion provide increased power, improved transient response, and reduced fuel consumption on 24-valve versions of the QSB engine.
- Two-Stage Fuel Filter - Provides a balanced level of particle separation to maximize fuel filter life and protect vital fuel system components.
- Rear Gear Train - Significantly lowers noise output to meet worldwide noise emission standards.
- Wider Camshaft Lobes and Larger Tappet Wear Surface - Enhance durability and reliability.
|Emissions: EPA/CARB Tier 3||CFP7E/EVS-F10 Specification Sheet|
|Engine Type: 4 Cycle; In-Line; 6 Cylinder||CFP7E/EVS-F20 Specification Sheet|
|Aspiration: Turbocharged and Charge-air cooled||CFP7E/EVS-F30 Specification Sheet|
|Displacement: 409 in3 (6.7 L)||CFP7E/EVS-F40 Specification Sheet|
|Rotation: Counterclockwise from flywheel end||CFP7E/EVS-F50 Specification Sheet|
|CFP7E/EVS-F60 Specification Sheet|