Generate Productivity, Not Downtime
If you want top performance and a long life for your Cummins generator, periodic maintenance is essential. Simply follow these five easy tips.
- Follow your operator's manual details regarding normal periodic generator maintenance. (This is your best "preventantive medicine.")
- If your generator(s) operate in hot or dusty conditions, perform maintenance operations more frequently.
- Keep a log of the maintenance you perform and the hours run. This helps optimize service life and provide a basis for supporting warranty claims.
- For maintence, replacement or repair of emission control devices and systems, you can use any engine repair establishment or individual. But for a warranty work, always use an authorized Cummins dealer or distributor.
- No matter what work you need done, always contact a Cummins dealer and/or certificed technician for advice.
Your generator set protects your business from costly, potentially dangerous downtime. The PowerCare program gives you an extra measure of protection by offering complete, well-planned preventive maintenance, centrally managed by our dedicated factory staff. Because we understand your application and know your fleet requirements, your maintenance program is tailored to your requirements and applied consistently from site to site. (View PowerCare checks and service procedures.)
PowerCare adds up to a safer, simpler and more complete way to manage your generator set fleet.
A common concern for boaters is how to maintain their Cummins Onan Marine generator. Not to worry, Cummins makes it easy with pre-packaged maintenance Cruise Kits.
When reliability counts, insist on the real thing. From filters to tune-up kits, Genuine Cummins Onan Green Label Parts are made to exact product specifications to maximize the power output and life of your Cummins Onan RV generator.
Parts and Operations Manuals
For parts or assistance in troubleshooting your Cummins product, help is as close as your nearest Cummins distributor.
For information regarding operations manuals, product performance data, technical specifications, or load requirements for your application, please refer to our Specifications and Data Sheets page.
For information regarding accessories for Cummins generator products, please refer to our Accessories page .